Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The "NEW" MUET Syllabus

Dear readers,

For readers who are still confused as to whether what you are reading is the new MUET syllabus or not, need not worry any more!  It is being published in this blog all this time.  Readers need not search any further.  You can access it at the "NEW" Syllabus page.  At the top of the page you will find the tabs to my pages and one of them will take your 'click' to the NEW Syllabus page.
I hope you would find it useful as a guide for you to experience the MUET and take the Tests this year or next year.  

Next year will see the MUET being held three times per year.  If you do it this year, the fees is still RM60.00 and if you do it next year, you will have to pay RM100.00.  

So, fix your MUET timetable.  Have a good day and all the best to you!

2 comments:

  1. Hello teacher, we would like to invite you to guest-blog at our blog on MUET. How should we contact you? Thanks for your efforts in helping fellow MUET candidates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Chong,
    Thanks for inviting me to guest-blog at your blog, "Malaysia Students". I can be contacted through my e-mail:
    globalventure55@gmail.com
    I'm still teaching and sometimes am quite busy. I'll try my best to write something in this blog that I hope could be of benefit to students and MUET candidates.

    ReplyDelete