Sunday, January 6, 2013

The MUET Timetable for 2013

MUET 2013 Timetable is here!
Beloved readers! Greetings!  I hope that you are all in the best of health.
Please have a look at the MUET Timetable for this year, 2013.  Be mindful about the registration dates and the closing dates for  registration.

Please click on the image above and readers will be able to see the enlarged figure and in the proper resolution. Hence, the readers will be able to read it properly. (try clicking on the image of the time-table!)

The timetable is sourced from the MPM or the Malaysian Examination Council (Majlis Peperiksaan Malaysia). If you have any further questions (eg. "powerful" questions) please forward them to the MPM because they know best as they have the answers.

This post has been made into a dedicated page, to see the page please click here. You can see the tab in the row of tabs - up there, for the pages available in this blog.

2 comments:

  1. hello sir,
    actually, i want to retake muet as I got band 3 before but that was on 2008 when I was in matric. and as for now, I already finished my study in university. So, in your opinion should I retake my muet to improve the result as I heard certain companies are very strict when it comes to MUET or just use the band 3 result?. Thank you.


    - The Flores

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear teacher , i am having problem in attending my speaking test for March session . Can i actually change the date ? And how to do that ?

    ReplyDelete